Pagina's

Saturday 22 December 2012

Christmas Kits!

Hi again, 

If you're here for my little Christmas freebie, you'll find it in the post beneath this one.
And while you're here, please take a look at the 2 kits I'll present in this post! 

First of all, I've really exciting news! Scrappily me is back into Designing!! Whoohoo!! I was super excited when I heard she was going to start again. And today she releases her brand new kit! Need I say more?


Santa_s-Sleigh---cschneider-Pack-89

Owh Yeah there were 2 little thing I forgot to mention. Because she's back into designing, she has a sale going on! 


Rush over there and get her awesome kits!

But you might check the latest kit of magical designs out too! She also released a Christmas kit last week, but due to my busy schedule I just finished my page recently :( 

Foto
Under-the-tree---cschneider-temp-freebie7-and-half-pack-2

For now I hope you all got a Christmas feeling already and I want to wish everyone already happy holidays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment